29.11.06

Strange things I've found on craigslist

Need new breasts


Reply to: sale-234320155@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-13, 5:58PM CST


Would love some assistance.
Breast cancer took my self-image away.
Would love some new breasts but can't afford it.
Can we work something out?
Please contact me for more information.

Thanks!


--
not to be outdone . . .


Wanted: used women's socks/nylons - $10


Reply to: sale-225261292@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-10-24, 6:12PM CDT


Looking for used, sweaty, dirty, smelly women's socks right from their feet and willing to buy them from local women once in a while. Write me and we can work something out, prefer socks which have been worn for a longer period of time straight. (at least a few days in a row) Willing to buy used nylons as well depending on situation, please just write and ask me for more specifics on what I will pay you.

Labels:

0 Crazy Letters:

Post a Comment

<< Home